Institute Vision & Mission
To be a center of excellence in providing technical education in Multidisciplinary Areas.
- Providing technical knowledge and skills to the students enabling them to acquire technical jobs in the Industries / Institute / Society.
- Promotion and development of students to attain higher education.
- Promotion and development of entrepreneurial qualities in students to serve the society and nation.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OUTCOMES (PEOs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.